10th Class Urdu Notes (Lesson # 06) for Federal Board (FBISE) Islamabad & Punjab Boards. Class 10 / X / SSC / Matric. Download PDF Guide / Key Book written / composed by Shahzad Iftikhar. These notes are as per latest syllabus / course prescribed by Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad and all Boards of Punjab Province.
What included in these notes?
In these notes, you will get completely solved exercises, theory, numerical, objective & subjective type questions, solution to the problems, short questions, detailed / long questions etc. In short, you will have complete solution to the subject mentioned topic / unit.
10th Class Urdu Notes (Lesson # 06) for FBISE & Punjab Boards:
Very Easy, Updated & Comprehensive Notes for all types of students i.e. Average / Extra Ordinary
Who can Utilize these notes?
Needless to mention here that students and teachers of ICB, IMCB, ICG, IMCG located in all Sectors of Islamabad like G-6, G-7, G-8, G-9, G-10, F-6, F-7, F-8, I-8 etc. and all other institutions of Islamabad Capital Territory (Rural and Urban) affiliated with Federal Directorate of Education, Islamabad can surely get benefit by reading / studying our notes & key books. However the students of Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir can also utilize these notes as per their course / books.
- You can subscribe us at social pages for latest updates. Like our Facebook and Google Plus pages. Follow us on Twitter
- You can install our Mobile App to view our notes, key books and guides anytime, anywhere.
- To subscribe free SMS updates write FOLLOW LINKTOSHAHZAD in an SMS and send it to 40404.
- You can also subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- To subscribe for Email updates from Subscribe Email Updates option in sidebar.
- You can study / view these notes free of cost from our website & Mobile App. However, if you want to take printouts, you can buy these notes in digital/pdf format from our Online Shop. You can also buy these notes as Hard Copy (Printouts). We are sorry for this, but this amount is used to pay to the Typists, Data Entry Operators, Composers as well as to pay the Domain & Hosting Fees for our Website / Mobile App.