7th Class Guess Paper on General Science (Annual Exam 2020). Solved Important Questions for Islamabad Model Schools & Colleges / Federal Board (FBISE) Islamabad. The students of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) studying in Islamabad Model Schools & Colleges (ICB, ICG, IMCB, IMCG) can utilize our guess papers with full trust & confidence. These guess papers (Important Questions) are guarantee to get good marks in your annual exams. These guess papers can also be utilized by the students of other boards & schools/colleges of Punjab Province who are studying the same syllabus & course. These papers are prepared as per latest scheme of studies prescribed by Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad (FBISE) and Federal Directorate of Education (FDE), Islamabad having studied all the past papers and through the experience gained from these papers.
7th Class Guess Paper on General Science (Annual Exam 2020):
Important Short Questions:
- What is oxidation of food and how does it take place?
- How some disorders in human transport system can be affected by diet?
- What is transpiration pull?
- What is vegetative propagation?
- How seeds and fruits are formed?
- Define population and community.
- What is filtration? How filtration is done at homes?
- What do you mean by the valency of an element?
- Define a cation and an anion.
- Do all the isotopes have the same number of neutron?
- List the examples of physical and chemical changes taking place in environment.
- What is meant by hydrocarbons? Explain the use of hydrocarbon as fuel.
- State two differences between conduction and convection.
- Explain why gases are poor conductors of heat?
- What are primary colours? How they are combined to form secondary colours?
- Why a non-luminous object appears to be of certain colour?
- What are transverse waves?
- What is meant by audible frequency?
- Write a short note on door bell.
- Write two applications using electromagnets.
- Write a short note on Milky Way.
- What is meant by black holes?
Direct Search Notes & Key Books
Important Long Questions:
- Describe how digestive system helps in the digestion of various kinds of food?
- List the factors that lead to constipation and diarrhea
- Differentiate between respiration and burning processes
- Describe the structure and function of heart.
- Describe structure of flower with a neat labeled diagram.
- Explain a food web with the help of an example.
- Describe the methods used for removal of soluble impurities.
- Describe the structure of an atom.
- Differentiate between atomic number and mass number. What are isotopes? What are their uses in medicine and agriculture?
- State the law of constant composition. Explain it with the help of example.
- Differentiate between chemical change and physical change.
- Explain reversible and irreversible changes with examples.
- Explain the formation of rainbow.
- Differentiate between parallel and series circuit.
- List some electrical hazards. State the causes of these hazards.
- Explain the Big Bang theory of the origin of the Universe.
- Describe three different types of galaxies.
- Explain the birth and death of our sun.
- Explain the working of a reflecting telescope with the help of a diagram.
Other Important Things:
- Diagrams & their Labelling