7th Class Notes, Guides and Key Books on Mathematics (Math), General Science, English, Computer Science, History, Geography, Urdu & Islamiate etc. & all other subjects for Federal Board (FBISE) Islamabad and all Islamabad Model Schools & Colleges like ICB, ICG, IMCB, IMCG and IMS setup. These notes are well updated and as per latest scheme of studies by Federal Directorate of Education, Islamabad and valid for all institutions.
7th Class Notes, Guides & Key Books by Shahzad Iftikhar:
Please Select a subject from the list below:
Introduction to our Notes:
Keeping in view the academic needs of students/teachers, we are preparing & composing notes as per the latest syllabus / textbooks prescribed by all Directorates of Education, Boards, FBISE, Universities etc. These notes These notes are prepared in very easy manner with lucid and understandable language and format, which ensures to gain best marks or position. Furthermore, these notes are best for average as well as for extra ordinary students. So, the students and teacher both can get benefit from these notes & handouts. Moreover, we mention the labels as “Normal”, “Important”, and “Very Important” on each question, so that a pattern may be set for the students and teacher for preparation. As per the priority of labels, you can prepare yourself in well accomplished manner and utilize these notes in full spirit.
- 100% Free to download & print.
- Latest & Updated.
- Easy & Simple.
- Brief but comprehensive.
- Subjective & Objective Type included
- Numerical included
- Best for all type of students (Average, Medium, Extra Ordinary).
- Help both teachers as well as students.
Things to Remember:
- These notes fulfills the needs of all kinds of students i.e. average, below average, extra ordinary students.
- Some references have been given for Text Book’s page number (if and when necessary).
- You have to do the objective type question at your own or with the help of your teacher from textbook or from any other guide book
- See the picture / diagrams from book (if and when necessary)
- If a question is written in bulletted list, you have to learn and write it in paragraph format in papers, however numbered list may be attempted as it is
- For your ease, all questions are marked with Normal, Important, Very Important and further categorized in short / long questions.
- You have to consult old question papers / guess papers / model papers for preparation for better results.
- We have tried out best to recheck / review all the notes and handouts, but if there present any mistake / typing error then you may inform us so that we may change it accordingly.
- If you have any type of educational or information technology notes/handouts books etc than please submit it to us by clicking SUBMIT NOTES button from top menu. We shall share it with your name on this website for the benefit of others.
- If you like our notes, you are requested to share it with others and inform other students about us by sharing through email or social networks like facebook, google +, twitter etc.
- You can also help us by donating us by clicking DONATE US button from top menu.
- Please do not remove credit links from header/footer of our notes to support us.
- You can subscribe us at social pages for latest updates. Like our Facebook and Google Plus pages. Follow us on Twitter
- You can install our Mobile App to view our notes, key books and guides anytime, anywhere.
- To subscribe free SMS updates write FOLLOW LINKTOSHAHZAD in an SMS and send it to 40404.
- You can also subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- To subscribe for Email updates CLICK HERE.