Registration has started since 15th July 2019 and will continue for next 3 months. You can register with a fee of Rs.250 by using one of the following two options.
رجسٹریشن کا عمل 15 جولائی 2019 سے شروع ہو چکا ہے اور اگلے 3 ماہ تک جاری رہے گا- آپ 250 روپے کی فیس دے کر مندرجہ ذیل دو میں سے کسی ایک طریقے کا انتخاب کر کے رجسٹریشن کروا سکتے ہیں-
The last date is 15 October, 2019
Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been launched by Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan. This plan has been introduced by the Government of Pakistan as per their party PTI’s menifesto. The Govt. to provide the small houses to such Pakistanis who don’t possess any residential properly in Pakistan on easy installments.
- First of All Pay the Fee of Rs. 250/- by Jazz Cash (As it is easy way). You can also use debit/credit cards.
- In Jazz Cash go to Menu by dialing *786# or launch the Mobile App of Jazz Cash
- Go to Payments.
- Select Challans and than select Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
- Enter your CNIC and proceed.
- Rs. 250/- will be deducted from your account after your enter the MPIN.
- Now click Register Online button and submit your registration and fee details from below
Other Way to Apply :
You can also visit the NADRA center after paying the fee, they will fill the form for you and help you in this regard.
The Eligibility Criteria:
- Only one person per family (husband, wife and children ) is eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Preference will be given to candidates who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan.
- The homes are to be made for the common man, who earns Rs 10,000-25,000 a month.
- PKR 250 per form should be deposited along with this registration form.
- Based on the data collected from these forms, housing specification including design, price and site will be decided for the applicants.