Urdu Notes for 2nd Year for Federal Board (FBISE) Islamabad & Punjab Boards. A Complete Key Book in PDF Format for Class 12 (XII) / HSSC / Intermediate. These Notes Key Book, Guide & Handouts with solved exercises are as per latest syllabus. All relevant students studying in Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad (FBISE) or any BISE of Punjab Province can utilize these notes, guide or key book. However, students of other boards of provinces like Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir can also utilize them as per their need and course. However students of ICB, IMCB, ICG, IMCG and other institutions of Islamabad Capital Territory (Rural and Urban) affiliated with Federal Directorate of Education, Islamabad can surely get benefit by reading / studying our notes & key books.
Urdu Notes for 2nd Year for FBISE Islamabad & Punjab Boards
Please select your desired unit from list below to download/view its notes & handouts:
- Chapter 1 – Musalmaano Ka Qadeem Tarz-e-Taleem
- Chapter 2 – Suqraat
- Chapter 3 – Faaqa Mein Roza
- Chapter 4 – Phir Wataniyat Ki Taraf
- Chapter 5 – Shuhrat-e-Aam Aur Baqa-e-Dawam Ka Darbar
- Chapter 6 – Chand Roz Ek Road Roller Ke Sath
- Chapter 7 – Manzoor
- Chapter 8 – Kutba
- Chapter 9 – Maaien
- Chapter 10 – Siah Faam
- Chapter 11 – Mohsin Muhalla
- Chapter 12 – Conductor
- Chapter 13 – Aik Wasiyat Ki Tameel
- Chapter 14 – Allama Iqbal
- Chapter 15 – Taier-e-La Hooti
- Chapter 16 – Mureed Pur Ka Peer
- Chapter 17 – Haji Aurangzeb Khan
- Ghazal 1
- Ghazal 2
- Ghazal 3
- Ghazal 4
- Ghazal 5
- Ghazal 6
- Ghazal 7
- Ghazal 8
- Nazm 1
- Nazm 2
- Nazm 3
- Nazm 4
- Nazm 5
- Nazm 6
- Nazm 7
- Nazm 8
- You can subscribe us at social pages for latest updates. Like our Facebook and Google Plus pages. Follow us on Twitter
- You can install our Mobile App to view our notes, key books and guides anytime, anywhere.
- To subscribe free SMS updates write FOLLOW LINKTOSHAHZAD in an SMS and send it to 40404.
- You can also subscribe our YouTube Channel.
- To subscribe for Email updates from Subscribe Email Updates option in sidebar.