Agha Khan University Vs King Edward Medical college (Which is best Choice?). From the points mentioned below you can easily guess / judge that which one of the above is a better choice? So read the the comparison / analysis laid down below and decide at your own:
Agha Khan University Vs King Edward Medical college (Which is best Choice?)
- Kemu is a government university therefore it merit is too high in the session 2019, it’s closing aggregate was 94.2045 while Agha khan university’s merit is not like King Edward Medical college.
- If you want to work in Pakistan then King Edward Medical College is the best because it will provide you a lot of patient exposure. Kemu’s affiliated hospitals: Mayo hospital, Lady Wilmington , Lady Aitchison, Kot Khawaja Saeed hospital, Govt. Shahdra Hospital, Government Saeed Mitha teaching hospital Lahore. While Agha Kahn university’s affiliated hospital: Agha Khan university hospital which is one of the best hospitals in Pakistan.
- Per year fees of King Edward Medical college is about: 1 lac 20 thousand (for five years). While Agha Khan University’s fee is about: more than 10 million, which makes a very big difference.
- Society thinks that only failures go in Agha khan university.
- Infrustructure wise Agha Khan university is far better than the King Edward Medical college.
- It is a choice between which college for you.