Class 12 Biology Notes for FBISE (Federal Board) Islamabad in PDF Format. The students of 2nd Year, FA/F.Sc, Intermediate, HSSC Level, A-Level, 12th Class / XII who are studying the course/syllabus prescribed by Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE) i.e. Federal Board Islamabad can get benefit from these notes.
Class 12 Biology Notes for FBISE (Federal Board) Islamabad:
Please select an option from below to view its Notes:
- Unit # 14 (Respiration)
- Unit # 15 (Homeostatis)
- Unit # 16 (Support and Movement)
- Unit # 17 (Nervous Coordination)
- Unit # 18 (Chemical Coordination)
- Unit # 19 (Behaviour)
- Unit # 20 (Reproduction)
- Unit # 21 (Development and Aging)
- Unit # 22 (Inheritance)
- Unit # 23 (Chromosome and DNA)
- Unit # 24 (Evolution)
- Unit # 25 (Man and his Environment)
- Unit # 26 (Biotechnology)
- Unit # 27 (Biology and Human Welfare)
About Our Notes:
- All academic material which includes notes, key books, guides, handouts, assignments, solutions, solved exercises, review questions, important questions, fill in the blanks, multiple choice questions (mcqs) are available free of cost in pdf format.
- The FG Schools and Model Colleges (Public & Private) like ICB, IMCB, ICG, IMCG and other institutions affiliated with Federal Board (FBISE), Islamabad can surely get benefit to enhance their academic skills and get excellent marks/grades in the exams.
- To keep yourself updated about latest news, events and notes and other academic material, you can subscribe our social media pages. Like our Facebook and Google Plus pages. Follow us on Twitter
- To subscribe free SMS updates write FOLLOW LINKTOSHAHZAD in an SMS and send it to 40404.
- Here is our YouTube Channel.
- To subscribe for Email updates from Subscribe Email Updates option in sidebar.
- It is informed that all academic material on this website is available free of cost for students/teachers. You can read/study online. Don’t insist for provision of softcopies / pdf files as we are sorry to inform you in advance that we can’t provide you due to some legal limitations. Hope you will understand and cooperate.
- You can promote us by becoming our ambassador and inform all around you (relatives, friends, youngsters etc.) about this website/blog so that all can utilize this material for a better cause of humanity to spread knowledge/skills.